Friday 23 November 2018

Grin and bear it...

2018 - A year of death, deception, divorce, desire, betrayal and bravery.

I'm not entirely sure I haven't spent this year living in a soap opera; it would explain so much.

So, that all important tally...

Friends who have died: 1 
(plus one dubious claim of I've been dead).

People who have betrayed me: 1

People on whom I will exact revenge: 1

Family members in hospital: 2

Nights sat up nursing broken hearts: 3

.....


Paper cuts: 0



So, it's not all bad.


Also, I found out that you can get vegetarian gummy bears.  My life is complete.
Should I choke to death on one, please let it just be said that I was killed by a bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Why not leave a comment. I'd love to read it. Make it good and I'll reply, too.