Sunday 30 October 2011

Time on my hands

So, I'm back home from a week on Scilly.  That was nice.  HOW cute is Upland Sandpiper?  (http://youtu.be/y8q2oJ0QPok (not my video, btw).  Possibly my third favourite scilly bird.  I'm sure you don't want to be bored with a list of birds I've seen, so I'll move on!

It's an awesome place to relax - I had a great time with the other half, and his mate is possibly the only person to ever make me laugh so much at a weather forecast.  Anyway, I've come back chilled and chipper.

I've not really been up to much else, just trying to decide what I'll do with my time when my current job ends.  Maybe time to find a new voluntary position and get some new skills.   Not that I have none - I'm not completely  useless.  For example, I make a great bad example.  Maybe I can build on that.

Then again, maybe I'll just get a cat and film it until I've got somethng funny to post on youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Why not leave a comment. I'd love to read it. Make it good and I'll reply, too.