Thursday 8 October 2020

So the middle age - I'm gonna make it fun

Welcome to adulthood, if you sleep on the pillow wrong, you’ll feel like you got in a motorcycle accident for the next three days.

So yes, I have decided to make sure that my descent into being middle-aged is going to be a blast.  No one knows what's ahead, so I'm going to do my best to be proud of what I have achieved and glad that I have had fun with the people I love.

I'm struggling a bit with my list, but here is what I have so far:

    • See the northern lights (properly!)
    • Fly a plane
    • Visit the Ice Bar
    • Visit NZ/Australia/Canada
    • Host a party
    • Try a new sport
    • Drink alcohol in bed
    • Learn to make and exotic cocktail really well
    • Perform a random act of kindness for a stranger
    • Throw a surprise party
    • Do up a piece of furniture
    • Start a business
    • Sleep in a castle
    • Donate to a food bank
    • Get my Masters
    • Eat chips on the pier
    • Get a dog
    • Make a snow angel
    • Go in a hot air balloon
    • Write a short story / comic strip
    • Try coke
    • See all the UK Clearwings
    • Read a classic I’ve not read before
    • Make a five-year plan
    • Volunteer for the homeless
    • Tidy the living room!
    • Take part in amateur dramatics
And that's where I ran out.... I need help? What's fun or meaningful? Suggestions, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Why not leave a comment. I'd love to read it. Make it good and I'll reply, too.