Sunday 27 November 2011

A Weekend Not Wasted

I'm so proud of myself. I finished a jigsaw in 3 days and the box says 5 - 8 years. Yay me! I can go to bed, happy, now. 

Well, this weekend was supposed to be spent studying.  It has not exactly gone to plan.  But I have spent it in the company of intelligent, funny people.  That's far preferable to the plan.
However, I have finally been getting professional supervision for my degree placement.  It's rather enlightening but a bit scary to realise how I approach situations and the judgements I make.

I am now living by that old idiom:

Never judge a book by its cover... 
Use the text on the back; it tells you what the book is about.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Why not leave a comment. I'd love to read it. Make it good and I'll reply, too.