Monday 25 October 2010

Do people still blog?

I often wonder whether I should blog more often.  Then I wonder whether I actually have anything to say which people will want to spend any time reading and I can’t think of anything that would amaze and astound you. 

I therefore surmise that, if you are reading this, you must be stalking me. 

But that’s OK, because I’m stalking you, too.

Life is busy for most of us yet we’re finding time to keep on top of updates from hundreds of people on facebook and still find time to think of something funny to tweet, so does blogging have any place in this manic online lifestyle?

Probably not.  And I’ve nothing interesting to say anyway.

I’ll come back when I have something of national importance to impart.  Or at least something vaguely funny.



25th October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Why not leave a comment. I'd love to read it. Make it good and I'll reply, too.