Tuesday 22 July 2008

Something for the weekend…

Well, it has been a busy week – my birthday came and went without my really noticing it. Which was sort of nice.

I went to the pub quiz at my local with a few friends and we won a crate of lager in the music trivia round – I was pleased with that! It wasn’t even out of date!!

Saturday was fabulous – I was supposed to be going out for a quiert meal but on the way out of the door I changed my mind – it’s all so very middle aged, so we got a takeaway and pottered out at about half nine to catch some people in town and got out clubbing instead.

It was great fun. I’d not seen Nick and Jay for MONTHS, but why bother catching up when there’s drinking to be done?!






And now, of course, the weekend is well and truly over and I’m back at work.

Boo.

But I got a couple of job applications completed yesterday, so it’s all good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Why not leave a comment. I'd love to read it. Make it good and I'll reply, too.